Tuesday, March 15, 2011

turds with friends

Now trending among smartphone users: a game that has been around forever but not popularized among the younger generations until it was modified to a version on which the mentally insufficient could easily cheat.

For the most part, people write the same way that they talk. I definitely do, I usually sound like I'm speaking in verse; be it Shakespeare or a rap song. This is how I know for a fact that people are googling the letters they have and picking a word.

I don't want to play with any of you back-handed low-life scum. As soon as you put in a word that I have never heard you say, I know you're cheating, and I've already won.

Besides, words with friends is really only popular in the first place because people can play it while they're sitting on the toilet. Sit your ass down at the table and play scrabble like a man.

NOW WHO WANTS TO PLAY ME??? thug.nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment